In our laboratories we are able to examine more than hundred routine and specialized biochemical parameters and thousands of biochemical samples of our patients per year.
The following aspects belong to the biochemical examinations:
- Basic biochemical examinations
- Cardiac markers
- Anemia markers
- Specific proteins, inflammation
- Level of glucose and glycated hemoglobin
- Lipid gram
- Hormones of thyroid
- Bone markers
- Prenatal biochemical screening of Down syndrome and trisomy 18
- Biochemical examination in urine
- Biochemical examination in faecal discharge
- Biochemical examination in CSF (Cerebrospinal Fluid)
Therefore we contribute to the diagnosis, monitoring of disease process and monitoring of therapy for cardiac, kidney, bone, tumor diseases, diseases of gastrointestinal tract, metabolic, endocrinology disorders and disorders of fertility. Special examinations serve for the accurate setting of allergens causing allergic reaction of patient.